They could be dressed in all-black in the middle of a sandy desert at noon, and you still wouldn’t see them.
What’s the only defense against a ninja? That’s right: another ninja. Which means you’re fighting katana with katana. And once the one ninja defeats the other, what do you think is going to happen? That he’s going to smoke-bomb disappear into the sunset?
Guess again—he’s going to remember he’s a stealthy killing machine and come after you.
Know what else? There are way more of them out there than you think.
See that bush in the park? No, you don’t.
Because that’s a ninja.
The cute dog wearing a ridiculous retro down-vest?
- This would maybe make the best nature documentary ever.
- Asst #1: Last night I had a dream about being attacked by a donkey.
- Asst #2: Oh, I know what your mean: zebras are my Freddy Krueger.
- Asst #1: I know, right? Because they don't even sound like regular fucking horses.
- Asst #2: And they're camouflaged like lightning!